Friday

Class of 2010 Senior Spokesmodel, Sierra



MEET SIERRA!!! She is one of Miss J Photography's VIP Senior Reps!
Name: Sierra Noel
School: Ashland High School, Kentucky/colors: Maroon & white/mascot: Tomcat
Graduating Class Size: around 240
Favorite Teacher: Mrs. Walter, she is kind & pushed me to succeed
Favorite class: Any math class because it's my favorite subject
College/Major: Morehead or Cincinnati University/ Engineering (chemical)


5 activities in high school:
1. Varsity volleyball
2. Varsity track
3. National Honor Society
4. Student Council President
5. Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) presidentAlign Left

Favorites...
Store: Hallmark
Food: Frisch's
Hang out: the park
Sports Team: USA's beach volleyball with Kerri Walsh and Misty Mae Treanor
Song: Betty Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes
Guilty Pleasure: eating & cutting my toenails
Movie: Titanic
Celeb crush: Gerard Butler
Album: anything of Pat Benatar


Pet Peeves:
1. Feet
2. Bug bites
3. Clowns


Talent: Doing people's eyeshadow
Dream Job: Big time famous beautician
Dream Car: New Jeep Wrangler
Dream Vacation: Ireland or Paris b/c they are beautiful and I'd like to travel the world some before I settle down


Can't live without:
1. Car
2. iPod
3. Cell Phone
4. Best Friend, Hannah
5. My Family

Sierra, I had such a great time during our session yesterday! You are such a natural in front of the camera! (always have been)
It's hard for me to believe you are a senior already! When we first met 6 years ago, you weren't even a teenager! And now, you're a b-e-a-utiful young lady! Best wishes in all that you do ;)
~ Momma Sheila, Congrats on this young lady! You've raised a great one! (I luv them all, but this is suppose to be about her so ya know, gotta show the love here lol) I know you must be so proud of her!

0 comments: