Wednesday

Mom and Dad + 9months

It's hard to believe this little princess is already 9 months old. She has grown up so fast! And I've enjoyed being able to photograph each milestone! M is crawling everywhere and even showing the desire to begin walking already! This session, little miss M was a little sleepy and went easy on me. But I'm sure at our 1 year session I'll be chasing her everywhere!
I hope you enjoy your sneak peeks!

(click images to view larger)


She was so sleepy and just wanted to sit down. Love the serious stare!

... and once she got to sit, I got a smile!



Look at her sparkling eyes!

a little vintage shot for ya. playing in an old suitcase. I love how she is studying the feathers.


For more work from Miss J, visit www.missjphotography.com

1 comments:

A. Reed said...

gorgeous session Jamie!