Tuesday

GIVING BACK...

I understand that custom photography is a LUXURY! And during these difficult times, for some, luxury just isn't an option. That's why I've decided I would like, a few times a year, to give back. It's a way for me to bless a family that may otherwise not be able to have such an opportunity.
I'm looking for a local family that would benefit from a free photography session and cd/dvd of images (a $450.00 value). Do you know of a family dealing with a severe or terminal illness, perhaps a baby in the NICU or just out of the NICU, maybe a child in the Children’s Hospital or something similar to this? Send me your stories! Pass this on to others you know so they too can enter their stories.
Please send your entry to jamielynn@missjphotography.com If you have a picture of the person or family to include with the story please due so (but a picture is not required). I will post the picture when I announce the winner!
Entries are due by 1-31-10.

In the meantime, live your life to it's fullest. And, Be blessed!

Photographer Jamielynn
www.missjphotography.com