Monday

Smith Family #3

I've been looking forward to this appointment all summer! Justin is one of Miss J's VIP client models! I was so excited when his family wanted to do a portrait session. I loved the colors Mom and Dad chose for the pics, very vibrant. Justin has 3 brothers who are just as adorable as he is. I had a great time with this whole bunch! Thanks for coming out again and bringing the whole family to play Justin! I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks Mom and Dad. Talk to ya soon!

(click images to view larger)

Lane with a walnut :)

The boys wanted to have a race. I love this one just because it's them being them!

Baby Lucas! Those eyes... wow!

It took several snaps, but we got it! Everyone looking and no tears anywhere! I love this shot!

(p.s. Justin is the one in green, some of you probably recognize this little super star)

0 comments: