Saturday

change change change

change change change.

i'll be updating the website soon and i have a new blog in the works.
eek!
i am so excited about all of these changes, i can not sleep.
eek!
i'm dreaming about some of my latest sweet sessions, one specific session that's just around the corner, photo-shop and background colors for my blog.
eek!

there are also a few other changes going on right now...

  • prices are changing, some going up (not too much for now though) and some going down (like my senior sessions)
  • there will now be a minimum purchase requirement of $100 for lifestyle portraiture sessions and $300 for senior sessions.
  • I can not continue to offer special deals or discounts except for those that may be run occasionally as promotions
  • session fees will now be due when you book your session instead of the day of your session. this can either be paid by mailing a check or by paying by credit card online. if your session fee is not received within 4 days of booking your session, your date is open to others.
  • and sunday sessions will no longer be offered
I hope you understand, some thing just gotta be done! :)
I think that's about it for now.
check back around the beginning of June for my beautiful, brand spankin new blog!

0 comments: