Wednesday

Alaynee Fink Class of 2011

I was flattered in February when I received a special email from Miss Alaynee!
A few of her friends had come to me last year for their senior pics and she had loved them. She said, "I kept you in the back of my mind and waited a year for it to finally be my turn!"
Well her turn has arrived!

Meet Alaynee… the first of my 2011 seniors! Alaynee will be a senior this fall at Madison High JR/SR High School.

We had a blast shooting the first of her senior sessions last week. We got some really great shots… you looked incredible!!

I asked Alaynee to tell me about herself and this was her opening sentence; "I am very unique; I'm a teenager who actually loves antique shopping, gardening, broccoli, and listening to oldies. I probably should have been born like 60 years ago... I love vintage things and history in general."
I knew from that moment on that she and I were going to have lots of fun!!!!
This was just our mini spring sesh, and I already have way too many favorites!


(She also loves all things Taylor Swift- so we used Miss Taylor for some great inspiration)
Photobucket

Photobucket
(one of my fav images... EVER)
Photobucket
Isn't she just stunning??
Photobucket
She really listened to all of the advise given for accessories and style! This could be one of my top fav shoots of all time! U nailed it girl!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rockin some suspenders... HAWT!
Photobucket
To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others. Madame Swetchine
Photobucket
And this was a must have shot of Taylor's. I'd never seen it before but we did our best. What do ya think girl? :)

Photobucket

I really look forward to working with you again this July! I hope you had as much fun as I did!

www.missjphotography.com

2 comments:

Alaynee said...

Yay! I'm so excited! The shoot was tons of fun and love how all the pictures really describe who I am (: you rock miss J!!!

p.s. love my T. Swift pic lol

April said...

She is beautiful!! I love every one of these...