Thursday

Health Update and Quick Teaser

To say that this week has been rough would be an understatement! I have been sick. VERY sick. I caught the dreaded H1N1. And it has really taken it's tole. My blog and editing had to be pushed to the back-burner and several appointments had to be rescheduled. To those of you that were directly affected by this MEAN flu, thank you so much for working with me.

I'm not quite back to my old self YET, but today is the best I've felt in a week. So I'm laying here all snuggled in with my meds, box of tissues, my fur-babies, and the laptop. I can't take it anymore. I must edit!

Please say a prayer for me. I'd be so grateful! And, good health can't come soon enough, because I have an incredible wedding to shoot this weekend. And I miss "my" kiddos at church! I'm ready to return!

Here is a quick teaser for S+A. We got together for their E session just before my illness completely set in. I'm anxious to post the full preview! What a fun couple. More to come soon.



Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a jeans ad! Love it! Can't wait to see the rest! -A