Saturday

Family Fun!

This family came for some fall photos with their newest little one! He is now 6 months old and just as cute as could be. Mom packed his Halloween costume and I just loved it. He was the sweetest elephant I'd ever met! Both sets of grandparents also came out to play that day! This little guy isn't ever gonna be short on hugs and kisses!
We've been sick around my house this week so this sneak peek is over due! Thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy your little teaser!

(Click images to view larger)

It just makes my heart melt to see a momma and daddy so in love with their little one!But it mustn't make this little man's heart melt to see his momma and daddy love on each other... look at that raised eye brow he's given me! If he could he'd be sayin, "awkward"!!!! lol(this must be viewed large!)
Several more images to come. I hope this leaves you wantin more :)

0 comments: