Friday

Rock-Paper-Scissors

As soon as these 2 sat down and we started talking, I knew I wanted to shoot their wedding. They are such a fun couple! S+A they knew exactly what they were looking for! They didn't want the traditional style for their wedding day. And, that' s why they chose me! Typically the guys tag along and listen to all the girls dreams and desires for every perfect detail, but "A" was just as excited as "S". I love it when my clients want to be involved in the creative vision of their session. "A" is a fellow artist and even personally designed their save the date cards for the engagement pictures.
Prior to our appointment, "S" sent a list of must have shots for our recent e-session and we had a blast checking them off as we went along! I'm so happy with the results! Meet S+A :)

This is what they look like when they fight...
Photobucket

And this is how they look when they make up! Pretty steamy "A"...
Photobucket

THE RING
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So sweet... One of my fav's
Photobucket

We ended our session with a friendly game of Rock Paper Scissors. It's a little game they play when they can't reach a decision so we thought it fitting to include in their session :)
Photobucket

S+A, I am super excited for the wedding next year. I know it's going to be a beautiful and fun day and I look forward to sharing it with you!

0 comments: