Monday

Little Man E!

This is just a little teaser from today's session!
Baby E was so chill! I so enjoyed our time together. I think he's going to be very smart, because already at 4 months he wants to know what everything is. He was aware of me at all times. I was so impressed! Momma promised me he's all smiles usually, but today he made me work hard for the money lol. (or should I say made his Mom work hard. She had the best songs, and sounds to get his attention. Melted my heart)
Thanks M&R for allowing me to be a part of this special milestone in his life! Here's one of my favorites, the classic tub shot! Enjoy...
(click image to view larger)

To see more work from Photographer Jamie Lynn, please visit www.missjphotography.com
Only a few spots left for 2009! Book your 2010 session Now!
Miss J Photography, because some moments in life are too important to Miss!

0 comments: