Monday

Meet Senior Jenna, Class of 2010

I met with Jenna this weekend for senior cuts. We had a great time! I've never had a more organized client than she! Jenna lives about 3 1/2 hours away, so she and her momma had the challenging job of scouting locations for our session. Well I was very impressed! She showed up with a detailed list of locations as well as what to wear at each spot! She made my job very fun, and very easy. I loved her choice of outfits and each one was accessorized perfectly.
Jenna is a senior at Paul Blazer High School and plans to attend Morehead State University where she will major in Finance. She is a current member of FBLA and KEY Club! Jenna has a wonderful personality and has a great head on her shoulders. I know she will accelerate in anything that she sets out to do! Jenna thanks for a fun day! I hope you enjoy your sneak peeks!

(click image to view larger)







To the all of those involved in the rearing of Jenna, I wanna say Fantastic job! You should be very proud of her!!
(To see more work from Photographer Jamie Lynn, please visit www.missjphotography.com)

0 comments: