Friday

Molli Class of 2010

Another fun session with a 2010 Senior Graduate.
This is Molli. Molli and I hadn't ever met before, but she found me through a few mutual friends. I remember the first email she sent asking me if I'd do her senior pictures. I was very excited and felt so honored. Molli is beautiful girl inside and out! She brought along some great clothing options (not all shown in this peek) that complimented the location we chose very well. We decided to stick with the natural elements of a local park. We had tried to meet up earlier in the month but had been rained out. But on this particular day, the weather was perfect; sunny, warm, and even a little breezy. The wind provided a "modeling fan" for a few shots.
There are several more images to share at our proofing session, but here are a few sneak peeks...

( click images to view larger)





(love this bright pink coat)


www.missjphotography.com

0 comments: