Monday

Mom and Dad + 2

I had the pleasure of working with the Seiter kids this past summer and we had such a great time! (view previous session here http://missjphotography.blogspot.com/2009/08/busy-bee-and-her-handsome-bro.html) But on this day, they brought mom and dad along for the fun! "Mom" had called me to let me know she knew the perfect location for their fall family session, and man was she right! It was perfect! And the weather was on our side. We thought we might be doing the session all bundled up in matching coats, but Mr Sun graced us with his light! We were so thankful! We ran around and chased the kiddos for a couple of hours and ended up with some great images! I hope you enjoy your set of sneak peeks!
(click images to view larger)

















To book an appointment with Photographer Jamie Lynn, please visit www.missjphotography.com and send a message through the contact me box!

0 comments: