Tuesday

WELCOME TO MISS J PHOTOGRAPHY

My name is Jamielynn and I am an on location photographer serving the Greater Cincinnati and Dayton area. I specialize in photographing bellies and babies, children, seniors, models, engagements, and lifestyle family portraiture.

I currently do all of my work on location; meaning I come to you! We can shoot in your home utilizing your natural environment as a backdrop. Or, we can head outdoors to a local park, famous hot spot, or downtown urban area.

To view my online portfolio, please head on over to www.myspace.com/missjphotography and say hello! :0)
We are currently working on our website, and will let you know ASAP when it's up and running!

To contact me, you can email- missjphotography@gmail.com or leave me a message on myspace.

I'm brand new at this blog stuff :) I'll be updating my blog with some personal notes, as well as current work/client sneak peeks at least on a weekly basis. Thanks for stoppin' by. I hope to hear from you soon!! :)

~Jamielynn

0 comments: