Thursday

Engagement {MJP}

I headed down to Cincinnati for Scott and Stacy's engagement session this past week! Stacy and I have been friends for 10+ years (even old roomies) But, life had gotten busy and we hadn't seen each other in way too long! When she got engaged, she told me that she couldn't imagine anyone else photographing her wedding. My heart melted! Scott on the other hand wasn't as partial to me... YET! I had heard all about him, but had just never had the pleasure of meeting him. We met for dinner to catch up and allow Scott to see some of my work. When I met him, he definitely lived up to all the hype! He's a great guy and I couldn't be happier for the both of them! Needless to say Scott liked my style! Here are a few of my fav's from their engagement session!

Scott and Stacy~ I really enjoyed our session! I can't wait for your wedding this fall! Love you both! Congratulations!

0 comments: