Tuesday

Heather's Portfolio

Well, I was so excited when Heather contacted me for some portfolio shots!
Models are so fun to work with. They need very little direction and are just there to have a great time!
I knew from the first phone call with H that she and I were gonna really hit it off. Well needless to say, we had a blast! I swear she and I share the same brain! She is such a pretty girl and has the best personality to go with it!!
We ended up with several amazing shots. So, it made it so difficult to choose my fav's!! But without further delay... here are a few of my top choices!!

I love the angles of her legs and her expression in this next one. Funny how this shot came about actually; the sun was in her eyes causing them to water and she needed to look away... Even when she isn't trying, Heather is flawless!




I love this shot because it shows you a little bit of her fun personality!

Cute Shades Girl!If you would like details on how to book Miss Heather please contact me!

Heather I had such a fun afternoon! I am looking forward to our next shoot together!!

0 comments: