Wednesday

Lotte- 6 months

Well this was my 4th time working with this family. I had the pleasure of doing family portraits of Mommy, Daddy, and Puppy Dog Flynn back a few years ago. Then when little Lotte was born I got to shoot her newborn pics, as well as her 3 month pics. This month we did her 6 months session. I can't believe this little gem! Her smile lights up the entire world! I absolutely adore her! Here are just a few fav's from the session! (it was so hard to choose b/c there were so many fun shots)



Her Grandmom had bought her the sweetest little beach chair so we wanted to be sure to get a few pics with it! And Mom has bought her so many darling little leggings it was hard for me to choose which ones to use! But, I couldn't pass up these bright colors!! A fun shot with Mom and Dad!
Mom, Dad, and Little Lotte... I had a great time with you! I can't believe how quickly she's growing! I look forward to our next appointment when she is sure to be crawling around everywhere. We're going to have a great time!



0 comments: