Tuesday

2010 SENIOR MODELS WANTED

Do you...

Graduate in 2010?

Would you like to be a model/spokesperson?

Have lots of friends?

Want to be featured in my 2010 senior picture marketing on facebook, myspace, blogspot, and my website?

Want an exclusive VIP shoot for your own senior pictures?

-----------------------------------------------
I need 2010 seniors from your high school!

I normally only accept 3 seniors PER HIGH SCHOOL to be models. Not everyone who applies will be accepted.

You do get a few perks (like HUGE DISCOUNTS) for participating AND you have the chance to earn some FREE senior pictures.

If you want to apply, you need to email me ASAP. missjphotography@gmail.com AND/OR leave me a message Here!

What happens next?
1. I will send you a little questionnaire.
2. We will set an appointment to meet (you and a parent) for an interview, a possible test shoot, & I will explain the program in detail.
3. Want to earn your first print credit? Refer a 2010 senior from another high school in the area.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Graduate in 2010
2. Post images on your facebook/myspace to show your friends.
3. Tell your friends to go to Miss J Photography for fun senior pictures.
4. Collect at least 5 names and addresses of other 2010 seniors. Bonuses for more!
5. Hand out Miss J Photography cards with YOUR picture on them to everyone you know!

OFFER ENDS SOON!! THESE POSITIONS WILL FILL UP FAST!! EMAIL ME ASAP and/or LEAVE ME A MESSAGE HERE!

0 comments: